A grouping in Bonnie’s beautiful home…That could be another blog post!
Some works in progress at her desk.
Bonnie uses different combinations of chalk, pastels, paint and stains to create her art.
These Tuscan colored ones are some of my favorites.. I think the pop of red is perfect to liven up a white or neutral decor.
Don’t you think Bonnie’s art would be so perfect as we freshen up for Spring? I’m personally tired of my drab decorating. I’d love to add some of these pieces over a coat of fresh white paint and find some pillows in matching colors to bring some Spring to my rooms!
Her Etsy shop is full of inspiring pieces if you are looking to start fresh and give a more playful look to your home.
Bonnie has generously agreed to create a custom piece for one lucky reader in their perfect color!
You can enter several ways.
1. Visit Bonnie’s aPerfectColor Etsy shop and pin a photo of your favorite piece of art.
2. Follow her Etsy shop on the left side of her page.
3. Follow this blog by either signing up for Bloglovin (top left of this page) or Google Friend connect.
4. Follow NorthernCalStyle on Facebook or Twitter or Pinterest.
5. Leave a note on comments about which you did. Each action gets another entry! Make sure you leave you contact info so Bonnie can email you to find out what your perfect colors are for your custom made work!!
Good luck everyone!