Here’s a few finds for mom in the mint and citrus tones that I’m loving for Spring and Summer..
From top left clockwise.. Click on names to get to the site..
1. I can’t say how much I love this little key fob/wallet in mint and tan from J.Crew. I want this for my beach bag.
2. This Stella McCartney scarf is a splurge, but the fabric is so gorgeous. I’d never take it off.
3. I’m thinking this J.Crew link bracelet would be chic with whites and has a luxe look to it.
4. Okay how clever is this Kate Spade popsicle coin purse? Perfect for a bike to the ice cream store!
5. I love Tory Burch flip flops and may finally replace my 3 year old ones with this new floral style. I think these are the best $50 upgrade to your Summer wardrobe.
6. The colors of this Cole Haan shopper tote are so pretty and would be super for Summer days at the beach or for travel.
Don’t forget all the special moms in your life! Sometimes just a call, a card or being together is the best gift of all.
Wishing all you moms out there a wonderful weekend!
|The Bride’s Cafe