I know so many of you have asked more about Serena & Lily since I wrote my post about my new kitchen. I’m so glad you all also love their things! Serena & Lily is known for their high quality bedding and specially made lighting, furniture and unique home accents. They exude California coastal style and now you have a chance to get some of that California chic at a discount. Beginning today, October 2- 14, they are having their Friends & Family Sale with 20% off nearly everything if you use code BEOURGUEST at checkout.
This is a great time to get a few new items to refresh the house for the upcoming holiday season. I just added a new mix of Serena & Lily pillows and a beautiful alpaca throw to my white couch. In keeping with the neutrals in the house, I chose greys and beiges, but picked pillows with some texture and patterns. I have never had such beautifully made pillows before. Each one is like a little work of art, so lovely.
The tassels, fringe and woven bits are gorgeous. I now see the difference between high quality pillows like these and what you can find for $20. These lovelies give my white couch and the whole room a bit more luxe feel and upgraded look!
I’m having fun deciding how to best arrange my pillowscape! I might later use the white pillows in the bedroom and keep the grey tones on the couch. They all work well with the mist color of my new Balboa Counter Stools.
I brought the grey wool Amalie pillow out by the pool and used my pretty new Avery Alpaca throw to keep an early evening chill off. It’s made of baby alpaca, which is warmer than other wools and softer than cashmere. You have choices with this throw as one side has windowpane checks and the other a border stripe. I’ve been taking it with me all over the house since it turned cool in the evenings and mornings. I may make it my personal blankie and I don’t want to share!
Below are some of my favorites from the Serena & Lily sale and a few I have on my wish list..
Left to right and top to bottom:
- The Spinnaker Tray is on the center of my island right now. It’s heavy ceramic and also comes in a rich navy blue.
- My Avery Alpaca Throw as I talked about above.
- The Shore Bench I love and I’m considering for my new entry.
- Granada Wallpaper is a possibility for my bedroom. That’s my next project and I love all the Serena & Lily wallpapers!
- The Capiz Scalloped Chandelier in my entry is my other favorite light I bought for the new house. Don’t forget my Malibu Chandelier from my dining room.
- The Avalis Pillowcover is super cute with it’s fringe and denim color.
- I love the Blake Raffia Nightstand . This would really freshen up the look of any bedroom.
- The South Shore Rug, like the Seaview Rug in my kitchen is super durable and easy to care for. The runner size is great for hallways and kitchens.
- The Pinecrest Sidetable with its curved shape and brass accents is also in the running for my bedroom nightstand.
- This Soho Table Lamp would be my first choice for bedside lights.
- Finally, the Winter Beach Pillow Cover is just what I needed to give my sectional that Boho California feel and look. The grey version is pretty too.
I hope you find something to love here. This is a good opportunity to try Serena & Lily’s beautiful California style products during the sale. Don’t forget to use code BEOURGUEST when checking out to get the 20% off. Exclusions apply to final sale, art, gift certificates and bikes.
This post was a collaboration with Serena & Lily. Opinions, photos and writing are my own and some links may generate commission which helps support this blog. Thank you!
Hi Kim! Your house remodel and landscaping looks so beautiful! Congrats – I’ve been enjoying keeping up with your projects through your posts and your Instagram. The interior colors are modern yet still comfy – I love it! And the cute pumpkin matches the cream and grey, perfect! Thanks for sharing your journey. I’d love to pick your brain a little about your backyard project. We are starting a medium-sized backyard landscaping projects and any input would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if you’re ever up here near Palo Alto. We can meet or coffee!
Dear Bita, Thanks so very much. I would love to meet and chat about the yard. The backyard was just a refreshing of the planting areas. The front was more of a change. I will see if we can get together. Love to hear what you’ve been up to also! xo
Kim – These pillows work beautifully in your home. I adore everything about your remodel and can’t wait to see more. xo
Thank you so much Juliet. Can’t wait to see what your new house is like too!
Your house looks so fabulous. Can’t wait to see it!!
Thanks Cindy. Can’t wait to have you over. xo